Canada in my eyes

Canada in my eyes

Friday, January 14, 2011

I like funny videos!



  This video is very popular and it was posted just a few weeks ago. I like to watch cute and humorous videos especially this kind of cartoon videos. When I was in China, I usually watched a lot about funny videos on some websites. However, my mother thought these videos were not good for me and even prevented me from using computers. Although I was not satisfied with this command, I had no choice. In order to get permission of using my laptop, I searched for a very funny video and let my mother watch it. I was surprised that she also enjoyed this funny video and laughed a lot. In the end, she allowed me to use my computer for an hour a day. From then on, I usually shared my favorite funny videos with my parents. I think my parents are really very kind and understanding. I also give the URL of this video to my mom. It is fantastic that these funny videos become one of the most important ways to let me communicate with my parents.    

No comments:

Post a Comment