Canada in my eyes

Canada in my eyes

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am optimistic !


bodaciouslybald.blogspot.com
    I like to smile and of course I am very optimistic. In my opinion, smiling every day is very important to everyone. For example, Joel Goodman said “Seven days without laughter makes one weak." I think it is true because when people have serious illness like cancer, they always become sad and frustrated. However, if you are optimistic and brave, you smile many times a day; you will be healthy one day. Laughing is the best medicine for every illness. I like laughing and something that you may think is boring may make me laugh for a long time. Sometimes, I am frustrated because of the mark, friends etc., I usually try some methods to make me become energetic again such as watching TV shows, cartoons, talking with my old classmates in China. In addition, I like to make others laugh. During my lunch period, I usually stay with my friends and chat with them. We may share some humorous things that happened on us. We may talk about the funny things we did before. I really enjoy it. In the end, I hope that I can keep laughing forever.
almightydad.com
                               
     
                                     
    

No comments:

Post a Comment