Canada in my eyes

Canada in my eyes

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am a fan !

Host Phil
       I enjoy watching TV shows, both Chinese TV shows and American ones. Through all these shows, my favorite TV show is "The amazing race" on CBS. It is a real television show that twelve teams travel around the world and have a lot of tasks to do during this amazing trip. The winner will win one million dollars. (^o^!!)  This competition usually starts in America and ends in America as well. I am interested in this TV show because I like to travel and I can learn a lot about the culture of different countries. In addition, the host Phil is very humorous and talkative. I like his special style of talking. This is also a reason that let me watch this show for over six years. In the end, I hope that I can take part in this TV show one day.
webtvwire.com
 

1 comment: