Canada in my eyes

Canada in my eyes

Friday, January 14, 2011

I am a gourmet !

flickr.com
    You may know that  I really like to travel. One thing that I must do during my trip is to eat local food. As I live in Shanghai, I have more chance to try different delicious food just in Shanghai. My favorite food is Chinese food and Thai food. In my opinion, Chinese food is amazing because you can use a lot of ways to cook the same food. In addition, every province has different local food, such as Shanghai citizens like to add sugar during cooking; people in Sichuan have chilies every day. Through all the Chinese food, I like boiled fish best. It is very spicy but I think it has magic to let to keep eating and never stop. I like Thailand food because of curry. Although Indian food is also famous for curry, I like Thailand's better because it is not just spicy, it can even let you image the picture of a country with special culture. I like curry crab the most because the crab is fresh and tender while curry increases these characteristics. I like delicious food and I am glad to become a gourmet to taste it.
ifood.tv

1 comment: