Canada in my eyes

Canada in my eyes

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I am a hyacinth

flowersformums.co.uk
    I am a hyacinth, but I am not poisonous . I was put in a beautiful flowerpot by my parents. In the past, my parents took care of me. They gave me water; they gave me sunshine. They tried their best to be an excellent gardener. However, now I am in Canada-far away from Shanghai, they cannot give me sunshine and water anymore. After a couple of weeks in Canada, I faded. The only thing that my parents can do was to give me a scissor. You may know that if you want the hyacinth to bloom again, the only method is to cut the old flower and look after it again. They wanted me to have energy again and they recommended me to do that. I did it and I survived. Now, my teachers, house parents and friends take my parents place. They help me with anything they can. I really thank them and I promise that I will study harder and just grow like a hyacinth- knows how to give up and how to improve.

4 comments:

  1. Great symbolism! Did you know that the hyacinth is very poisonous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe that beautiful flower is poisonous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are these flowers??
    and nice post :)

    ReplyDelete